What is water conditioner?
Water Conditioner helps you to maintain the healthiest environment for your aquatic pets.
4 reasons why it’s so important
- The conditioner instantly neutralizes choline and chloramines, typically found in tap water
- It makes tap water safe for fish in restoring their natural slime coat to skin and gills. This can be worn away from netting and transporting your fish.
- It helps reduce stress in fish as they become familiar with their new environment.
- Water Conditioner also detoxifies heavy metals, ammonia and other elements released from fish waste.
When should water conditioner be used?
- filling your aquarium for the first time
- refilling water due to evaporation
- making water changes
- when adding new fish
The Aqueon Water Conditioner is an essential in any aquarium setting as it plays an important role in maintaining the safest environment for your fish. It clears murky water and neutralizes chlorine, chloramines as well as any harmful traces of ammonia in the aquarium water. Water conditioners also renew essential trace elements that the fish require.
This ensures your goldfish or any other fish you are keeping are always, healthy, active and colorful.
As a goldfish owner you want to have the right aquarium for your fish. Naturally you want to ensure your pets are always comfortable. It’s important to consider the fish you plan to have as well as the space available. There are a wide range of aquarium accessories that you will need to provide a healthy and comfortable home for your goldfish.
Some of the most crucial aquarium accessories include: isolation units, canopies, aeration pumps, airline valves, feeders, hoods, aquarium water conditioners. Aquarium filters such as: canister filters, power filters, diatom filters, sponges filters, internal filters and under gravel filters.