Product Review – Nutrafin Cycle
Nutrafin Cycle helps minimize aquarium maintenance by helping to reduce waste in gravel, power filters, decoration and on interior aquarium surfaces. Waste control rapidly reduces organic waste from overfeeding, fish waste and other decaying material.
During rapid organic waste break down ammonia levels may rise. The simultaneous use of Nutrafin Cycle Biological Supplement is strongly recommended to control and prevent potential increased ammonia and nitrite levels, while supporting optimal water quality and clean aquarium conditions.
This is a biological water conditioner which contains different carefully selected strains of useful bacteria.
After almost 20 years of research and testing, Nutrafin Cycle is setting, yet again, new standards in biotechnology. This is powerfully reducing ammonia and nitrite. It’s an aquarium essential to help keep fish as healthy as possible.
Nutrafin Cycle advantages
- It keeps your aquarium and fish healthy
- It releases an amount of the beneficial bacteria into your aquarium that prevents fish loss
- It is safe for plants, animals and humans and impossible to overdose
- Provides clear, odour free, high quality water
Instructions for use
- Make sure you shake the concentration well before use
- When you want to set up a new aquarium, mix 10 ml of nutrafin cycle and 10 gallons of water repeat these directions every 7 days for 2 weeks. Then you can switch to a weekly maintenance dosage by applying 5 ml of the liquid to 10 gallons of water.
- It’s recommended to apply double dosage for marine systems
- When you want to add a new fish to your aquarium, ensure fish is safe by mixing 5 ml up to 10 ml of the liquid in 10 gallons of water.
- Make sure you remove medication through filtration before applying the Nutrafin Cycle. Then mix 10 ml of Nutrafin cycle and 10 gallons of water, then switch into weekly maintenance dosage.
This product was established for creating appropriate beneficial bacterium as well as boosting the nitrification cycle. This results in the fish that are exposed experiencing decreased stress as well as reduction in the risk of unwanted diseases. Additionally, Cycle will prevent the collapsing nitrifying filter.
This concentration is guaranteed to have a minimum shelf life of 3 years if stored properly. For best storage avoid freezing and high temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.